7/14/10

Our New Addition

A few weeks ago I finally gave in and we got a van. Scott and the girls have been wanting a van forever, but I just couldn't give up my Trailblazer. I had only ever driven two other vans and I did not like them. I felt like I was driving a bus! Well as you can imagine there is no way the Trailblazer would be big enough for our growing family so I decided we should go and test drive the Honda Odessey. Well, let's just say that the Odessey is like not like the other vans I had driven in the past. It is pure luxury and has every feature you could imagine. I fell in love:) I sit just as high as I did in my Trailblazer and since it is fully loaded with leather and a sunroof, I definetely do NOT feel like I am driving a bus. But the best part of getting the van is that Emma and Claire LOVE it. They get so excited everytime we get in it and love playing with all the options it has. They love the van so much that they even offered to wash it for me today. They only got the bottom 3 feet or so, but it was just so sweet:)


1 comment:

  1. Hey girls, you can wash Ant Jill's car. It isn't as tall as the van! You are such big helpers to mommy! I know you will love having that little sister or brother! Scott do you realize if it is a girl...you will be out numbered 4 to 1! I know you can handle it! We just look forward to adding more fun, memories, and blessings to the Jordan Family! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete