9/13/10

School Lunch

One of my favorite things to do is have lunch with Emma at school. I love being in class with her, but it is so enjoyable to interact with her classmates in a more casual setting. They are so sweet and LOVE to talk:)
Today I decided to try and take Claire to lunch too. I was a little scared, because I didnt want her to be a distraction. It ended up being such a great idea. She LOVED going through the lunch line and getting her own tray. She was so excited and was on her very best behavior. And it is no surprise that she was the only one at the table to clean her plate:) She loves cafeteria food!!!

1 comment:

  1. Claire will be so ready for school. She knows what to do when food is in front of her, she's such a good little girl.

    I love you Claire,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete