10/11/10

28 Weeks

Third trimester, here we come! I cannot believe I am 7 months pregnant. I am so enjoying this pregnancy and it is just flying by! I am still feeling really great and still exercising. I walk daily and also attend kick-boxing, taebo, and sculpting classes 3 times a week. I love the classes and plan to do them as long as I can.
Baby J is also doing really great. I have already decided that he is very much like his Daddy. His does NOT stay still! My belly is moving and jumping 24 hours a day and I love it. The girls also enjoy being able to feel him in there. We love to play the 'guess which body part looks like it is going to come out' game with him:)
I am headed to the doctor tomorrow for my 28 week visit. I had my glucose test last month so I will get those results then. This will also start the beginning of my bi-weekly visits. I cannot believe we are already at this point! I know these last 11 weeks are going to just fly by. I will probably be scheduling Baby J's birthdate in the next few weeks. How exciting is that!
I also want to update on Baby J's nursery. We have had to do a lot of work on the house and shuffling of furniture to make room for another baby. We have completed the addition of the office and storage area and have begun transforming the old spare bedroom into the nursery. Since we never have time to do anything around here it will probably be a couple of weeks before we get anything done. I will post pictures as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking good and sounds like you are doing good! Miss seeing Scott this week..I got in late and was able to see Todd...Scott was hunting....Thanks for sending the goodies! I had forgotten about them! So much for my memory! Hope you and the girls and guys continue to do good! Love to you all! Tell Claire Bear Aunt Jill can't come up for the birthday this year! But I will definitely be there next year! My days of Harris Reunion president are coming to an end!

    ReplyDelete