12/26/10
Merry Christmas
We had a VERY MEMORABLE Christmas at our house this year. Besides the snow and added excitement of the baby, Claire was very sick and had to visit the emergency room. She was lethargic, refusing to eat/drink, and miserable. Scott and I were afraid that she was becoming dehydrated. I figured it was safer for me and the baby if I stayed home, so Scott took her. It was horrible to not be with her, but she ended up being sent home after only a few hours. It was not a fun way to spend Christmas day. Poor Emma was such a trooper and made the best of it! She got lots and lots of presents and spent the day playing!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like everyone had a extra large Christmas in Dallas, Georgia. So sorry that Claire was not feeling good. Glad mommy got the post up before going to the hospital tomorrow. We are wishing your mommy the best and to hurry home with Matthew....I know you will be tired, but please post pictures as soon as you are feeling up to it! We love you all and we will be sending up prayers for you and Matthew! We'll be waiting! :):)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new baby, Matthew Harris. We are happy to welcome a new one to the family. Can't wait to see his pictures.
ReplyDelete