You are so cute with or without front teeth. Hope the tooth fairy came. Hope everything is getting back to normal. I know you missed school and all that good learning. Have a great week. Love to all.
Oh my goodness.....biting into apples will be tough for a while. The good news is that your new teeth will be here in time for sweet corn season next summer. You get all these fun experiences first since your the big girl in the family and you handle them like a trooper. I love you Emma Jordan.
Girlfriend.......you are truly a Snaggletooth! But you are a BEAUTIFUL SNAGGLETOOTH! Auntie Jill loves you!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute with or without front teeth. Hope the tooth fairy came. Hope everything is getting back to normal. I know you missed school and all that good learning. Have a great week. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.....biting into apples will be tough for a while. The good news is that your new teeth will be here in time for sweet corn season next summer. You get all these fun experiences first since your the big girl in the family and you handle them like a trooper. I love you Emma Jordan.
ReplyDelete