I'm very proud of my little swimmer. She really looks like a pro. Maybe sometime this summer I will get there to see Emma in action. Keep up the good work. Love to all.
Ohhhhh, this brings back so many memories! Way to go Emma! Aunt Jill would love to come to watch you at one of your swim meets! I'm a great cheerleader! You look like a pro in your swimming cap! I bet Jennifer would also like to see you in action, too! Give my love to all the Jordan-5
I still cannot believe you are on a real swim team and actually practice every single day and dive off of that starting mount and can swim as far as you swim......amazing for a 5 1/2 year old. I love you Emma Jordan.
I'm very proud of my little swimmer. She really looks like a pro. Maybe sometime this summer I will get there to see Emma in action. Keep up the good work. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh, this brings back so many memories! Way to go Emma! Aunt Jill would love to come to watch you at one of your swim meets! I'm a great cheerleader! You look like a pro in your swimming cap! I bet Jennifer would also like to see you in action, too! Give my love to all the Jordan-5
ReplyDeleteI still cannot believe you are on a real swim team and actually practice every single day and dive off of that starting mount and can swim as far as you swim......amazing for a 5 1/2 year old.
ReplyDeleteI love you Emma Jordan.