Love, Love, Love all the cute new pictures. I knew Matthew would be crawling soon. What a great summer for everyone. Can't wait to see everyone again soon. Love to all.
Happy 7 months old Matthew! :) Looks like Oreo was the favorite treat on this day! Glad you all are doing well! Love to the Jordan-5!
Oh my goodness......MJ has discovered chocolate....oh yeah! What a happy little guy! ! !I love you Matthew Jordan
Love, Love, Love all the cute new pictures. I knew Matthew would be crawling soon. What a great summer for everyone. Can't wait to see everyone again soon. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteHappy 7 months old Matthew! :) Looks like Oreo was the favorite treat on this day! Glad you all are doing well! Love to the Jordan-5!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness......MJ has discovered chocolate....oh yeah! What a happy little guy! ! !
ReplyDeleteI love you Matthew Jordan