Claire and I LOVE joining Emma for lunch at school. Claire likes going thru the lunch line and I love meeting Emma's classmates and visiting with her friends. Emma likes it a lot too! :)
What a great school, I bet claire thinks it is great to go to the big girl school. Emma, you are doing such a great job getting clarie ready for kindergarten. What a great big sister you are. I love you girls.
Glad you all get to visit Emma at school. It is always fun to meet news friends! I know she is proud for everyone to visit with her family ! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great school, I bet claire thinks it is great to go to the big girl school. Emma, you are doing such a great job getting clarie ready for kindergarten. What a great big sister you are.
ReplyDeleteI love you girls.