We had SOOOO much fun picking apples at Hillcrest Orchards. We got to try several different kinds of apples and then go out to the orchards and pick our favorites. They also had lots of fun activites for the kids like a pillow bounce and tricycle racing.
Love all the new pictures. The apple orchard looks like a lot of fun. Hope everyone is doing great, Matthew better and planning for a big birthday and Halloween. See everyone soon. I love you all.
Love all the new pictures. The apple orchard looks like a lot of fun. Hope everyone is doing great, Matthew better and planning for a big birthday and Halloween. See everyone soon. I love you all.
ReplyDeleteFun, Fun, Fun! You guys are always having a good time! Can Aunt Jill move in with you all! I like having fun, too! See you all really soon! :)
ReplyDelete