so glad at least 4 of you had fun...... :)
Claire is doing what Aunt Jill would be doing....enjoying the snacks! You go girl! :)
Some pictures of Claire just crack me up. Love my girl. You always know how she feels. Glad you all had a good time at the game.
I'm with Claire. The best thing about a Braves game is the peanuts!
I'm so impressed that you still keep up with your blog! I haven't updated mine in months... Love your pictures and updates.
so glad at least 4 of you had fun...... :)
ReplyDeleteClaire is doing what Aunt Jill would be doing....enjoying the snacks! You go girl! :)
ReplyDeleteSome pictures of Claire just crack me up. Love my girl. You always know how she feels. Glad you all had a good time at the game.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Claire. The best thing about a Braves game is the peanuts!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed that you still keep up with your blog! I haven't updated mine in months... Love your pictures and updates.
ReplyDelete