Claire's 5th birthday party celebration was at Miss Mamie's Bake Shop in Marietta. She had such am amazing time partying and decorating cupcakes with her friends! Happy Birthday, Claire Beth!!!
You party was such much fun! I loved Mamie's and her cupcakes were delicious! I enjoyed reading to all your friends and they were so nice! I hope I get to come to your 6th birthday party! Can't wait to see what we do for that one! Love you, Claire!
You party was such much fun! I loved Mamie's and her cupcakes were delicious! I enjoyed reading to all your friends and they were so nice! I hope I get to come to your 6th birthday party! Can't wait to see what we do for that one! Love you, Claire!
ReplyDeleteWow! Another cool party. Your mom sure comes up with good ideas for parties. I love you Claire Jordan.
ReplyDelete