As far as baby Jordan, he is growing like a weed. He is very active and I feel his kicks, jabs, and punches all day long. I will say that at this point he is positioned very differently than my previous pregnancies. I feel like he is sitting really low. His movements are also really strong for this early on and my bladder had been really suffering. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks it is his own personal punching bag:)
This week the girls and I met Scott at my doctor's office for my 20 week ultrasound. We were all so excited. Baby Jordan has grown so much in the last month! He has really long legs, long fingers and looks absolutely perfect. He was really active during the ultrasound and I was so lucky to see some really great images. The ultrasound tech must have been in a really good mood too because we got to sit there and watch him for about 30 minutes. She also surprised me with a 3D ultrasound! During the appointment she took tons of measurements and pictues. She said everything looks perfect and he is measuring at about 14 oz.! According to all of my baby books that is about 3 weeks ahead of schedule! I have an appointment with my OB later this week so we will see what he says about that....
Here are a few pictures from my appointment and my beautiful baby boy! The last picture may be a little hard to figure out at first. It is a side view of his head. You can see his left ear, the left side of his face, his left eye, his nose, mouth, and his two arms up in front of his face.


This is so exciting. I'm so glad everyone was able to take a part in this special time. He sounds like he is getting ready for keeping up with his 2 big sisters. I'm so glad you are feeling so good and everything is just as it should be. Jill may get that day after all if he is ahead of schedule. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteIt is all very exciting! I know the girls love being a part of their little brother's development....That just draws them closer together before he is even born....Come on December the 15th....Love you keeping us posted! Love to all the Jordans!
ReplyDeletePrecious!!! Praying you have an amazing 20 more weeks!! (or less right!??)
ReplyDeleteWow! So much going on over there, it seems like those baby girls have grown up so much this summer and Oh my goodness, what a perfect picture that 2nd one is of baby boy Jordan. l still cannot believe we have a boy on the way :)
ReplyDeleteClaire is so grown up and was obviously very ready for school. We all should have known she was be a trooper, she is always such a good girl. I am loving Emma Jordan playing tennis...unbelievable. You guys sure are busy....I can't wait to see you all soon.
Grandma loves you.
These Ultra sound pictures are awesome.
ReplyDelete