Emma and Claire were very surprised recently when they received an email directly from the North Pole. They each got a very special video message from Santa!!!
Please click HERE to view Emma's video message.
Please click HERE to view Claire's video message.
I love it! That is something else! Just think Santa had your pictures and knew all about you girls! I wonder if he has Aunt Jill's. I hope he know that I have been nice this year! You girls be good and help mommy! Matthew will be here before long! What a SUPER Christmas the Jordan family is going to have! Wish I could be there with you! Merry Christmas and Have a Blessed New Year! Love to all the Jordans
ReplyDeleteLoved the Videos. I know Emma and Claire were excited to see this. Modern technology is something. They don't have long to wait now for Christmas and Baby Matthew. Take care and see everyone soon.
ReplyDelete