12/11/10
My Girls Love Santa
This holiday season has already been so enjoyable for me. Emma and Claire are TOTALLY in love with everything Christmas and firmly BELIEVE! I love it and I love that they ask me questions when something doesn't seem quite possible. It is so fun for me to share in their excitement and anticipation. That being said I am an absolute nervous wreck inside. I am sooooo scared that I am going to go into labor and be in the hospital on Christmas. I have a very clear plan in place with Scott if that happens, but I just hope and pray that it doesn't. I do not want to take one ounce of the thrill away from my girls and I CANNOT miss Christmas morning with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you just change the day on them or are they too savvy? Bill will mostly likely be working on Christmas day so Santa is coming early to our house so that he doesn't miss the excitement (the 22nd). Either way, I know you have an amazing plan in place and they will love Christmas NO MATTER WHAT. With a little brother as one of the big gifts, everyone will be happy! So happy for you guys...XOXO
ReplyDeleteI hope everything works out for you, Santa, Scott, Matthew and the girls! You are such a good mother to think about your girls and not be focusing on yourself! You ARE a real MOMMY! I love you and all the Jordans! Aunt Jill
ReplyDelete