Both girls had school parties. Emma's was low-key with no parents attending, so I was free to go to Claire's without any guilt :). We spent several hours the night before selecting and addressing the perfect valentine for each classmate. Emma and Claire had so much fun doing this. They were so specific about who got which one. Claire also gave her friends some yummy 'love bug' cookies with their names on them. She had so much fun passing them out.
After Scott got home from work I showered the girls and Matthew with probably way too many gifts. I think I went overboard, but I really cannot help myself. Scott got me several gifts as well, but my most favorite was a beautiful ceramic plate that he and the girls painted for me. I have no idea when they snuck off to make it??? I love it and I will use it constantly to remind us all how much we all mean to each other.
Those gifts really mean more than any purchased gift! I always cherished those items....That is the characteristic of a SUPER mom!!!! Love to the Jordan-5....love the pictures...keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteLove all the new pictures. The plate is wonderful and means so much. Matthew is growing way to fast. Can't wait to see everyone soon. Love to all.
ReplyDelete