4/27/11

4 Months Old

My sweet boy is 4 months old and every day with him seems to be better than the last. Matthew is getting bigger, stronger and smarter every day. Just typing this brings a smile to my face because he is just amazing and such a gift. He is so interactive and easy-going. He loves to coo and really loves to scream. I tell him that he screams like a girl because he gets just as loud as his silly sisters:) We all think it is hysterical! He also really loves to 'talk'. If you speak directly to him, he immediately 'talks' right back. I love it!
Matthew has been rolling over for a few weeks now. He loves to watch his sisters playing and I have even caught him watching tv. The other day Claire was watching Elmo and Matthew seems just as into it as she was. He is also very into his hands. He grabs and holds objects and loves to chew on anything. He has not started any solid foods yet, but his doctor recently gave us the green light to start any time. That should be fun!
Here are some recent pictures of my little man from the past week as well as a few from his 4-month well check and his stats.

Weight - 14.8 pounds (50th percentile)
Length - 25.75 inches (75th percentile)
Head - 16.5 inches (50th percentile)





2 comments:

  1. Love the new pictures and love the one of him and Claire. He is one blessed little fellow to have great sisters and parents. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I can't believe he's already 4 months old! And I'm always telling Nolan that he needs to start shouting like a boy...he loves to scream like Mack. Time is flying by.

    ReplyDelete