6/26/11

Disney Trip

We had a wonderful trip to Orlando last week and our first trip to Disney World was absolutely magical. Words cannot even describe how much fun we all had. The girls had the time of their lives and Matthew was perfect. We went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, ate dinner with Cinderella, went to the Spirit of Aloha dinner and so much more. I took over 800 pictures and have already put together 3 photo books from our trip.
It would take me days to blog about everything that we did at Disney, so here are just a few of the highlights:















5 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so glad yall had a great time... I already want to go back. You have a precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics! Looked like an awesome time! Loved all the shirts you had made too! Can't wait to take our boys one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a blast....can't believe you all ran into Scott's twin! JUST KIDDING! Can't wait to see your books! Give my love to all! Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pictures....time to plan the next trip already.

    Love Gram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the wonderful pictures. I know it will be wonderful memories for Claire and Emma and family. Glad everything went off without any problems and you are back home safe. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete