8/4/10

Another Birthday Celebration

During our stay at the beach we also snuck in another brithday celebration for Emma. Of course she loved it! After spending the afternoon at the pool and going to dinner we had a little party back at our place. It was wonderful to have Nana, Granddaddy, Uncle Todd, Valerie, Conner, Aunt Jill, Joey, and Uncle Joe B. join us for the celebration! Emma got several gifts and then we all had cake:)



2 comments:

  1. The days were too short and went way too fast. Next year is already in the planning. Uncle JB is ready to go again. Hope you are having some rest back home and School for both my girls starts great. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we got to celebrate with you! The cake was wonderful! I hope you have a fantastic first day of school! I know your teacher will be impressed with your school work! I love you! A. Jill

    ReplyDelete