We returned from wonderful vacation on St. Simons Island with Nana and Granddaddy Jordan. We stayed right on the beach in a villa at the King and Prince and it was so relaxing and fun. All we did was eat, sleep, swim, and shop and it was perfect!!!
It was a wonderful few days. Just too short. I'm so glad the girls had fun in sun and water. Next year in the planning with the new addition. Stay cool and tell the girls to be on the lookout for a small package. Love to all.
Looks like a great vacation! We are heading to the beach next week and can't wait. Just wanted to tell you Sarah, that you look GREAT. Rocking that bathing suit!! Go girl! Hope you are feeling great as well. XOXO
It was GREAT! I hope we can do again next year when little Jordan gets here! I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend! Love you all! A. Jill
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful few days. Just too short. I'm so glad the girls had fun in sun and water. Next year in the planning with the new addition. Stay cool and tell the girls to be on the lookout for a small package. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great vacation! We are heading to the beach next week and can't wait. Just wanted to tell you Sarah, that you look GREAT. Rocking that bathing suit!! Go girl! Hope you are feeling great as well. XOXO
ReplyDelete