Today was Claire's first day of preschool. All summer long Claire has shown serious reservations about starting school, but today was great and I owe it all to Emma. Since she started school last week, she has been so sweet about talking to Claire about how fun it is. She has been such an amazing big sister and this morning on the way to school she was no different. As the three of us were on our way to drop off Emma at school, Emma knew that after we dropped her off we would be coming home to get Claire ready for her first day of school. She told Claire she would have so much fun, and have snack time, and play outside, etc. As soon as Claire and I got back to the house she got dressed and put on her backpack. She was so excited and barely allowed me to snap a few pictures.
When we arrived at her school she was so excited. She waited patiently in carline and when it was her turn to get out she said good-bye, hopped out, and never looked back.
She was still just as happy when I picked her up. She was very talkative and told me every detail about her morning. We celebrated her big day by going out to lunch together.




I'm so glad school went great. I know it will be that way every day. Claire looks so cute and I love her shirt. Hope everyone is settling in to the new routine with no problems. Mommy, take care of yourself. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she could not be cuter. I know you hated leaving her mom but its ok.
ReplyDeleteShe wants to be a big girl like Emmma.
Grandma loves you all,
I am sooooo glad you like school! Yes, Emma is a GREAT big sister...she would not lead you astray! School is FUN! Your pictures are soo cute and your tan looks good on you with those blue eyes too! Aunt Jill loves you!
ReplyDelete