3/14/11

Ballet

I FINALLY found a ballet class that the girls could take together! I had been hoping to find one for two reasons: Emma tried ballet about a year ago and didn't love it. Claire had never taken dance and I thought she may be a little timid trying it alone. The girls have so much fun together and I knew if they took a class together they would have so much fun. The other reason was purely selfish. Having a class together would be a lot easier for me:)
All that being said, I found the class. And to top it off it is taught at the Recreation Center right down the street, literally. The classes are on Monday afternoons and it takes us 5 minutes to get there. Yeah!
The class is small and the girls LOVE it. They especially love doing it together!



1 comment:

  1. PRETTY IN PINK! Such pretty ballerinas! Can't wait until we have a recital! Love you all!
    Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete