I say this way too often, but I am going to say it again: TIME FLIES! How can my sweet boy already be a quarter of a year old??? Matthew is growing so quickly and reaching so many great milestones. He has started reaching and grabbing at his carseat toys and on his playmat. He is also smiling ALL the time, cooing and babbling, and loves watching his sister play. He weighs 13 pounds and is moving around a lot when he is on the floor. It will probably be atleast another month or two before he rolls over, but he is definitely already working on this. Matthew is also very much in love with his fists. They are in his mouth constantly:)

Hope Nana has some of these pictures coming. He is growing so fast and beautiful. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little guy. I think green might be his color. His sweet little face says so much, I enjoyed our cconverstions, he had so much to tell me :)
ReplyDeleteThat first year seems to fly right by.....
Grandma loves you,