5/6/11

Mother's Day Tea #1

I was invited to a beautiful Mother's Day Tea at Claire's school. It was a wonderful celebration with all the other mothers and we were treated like royalty. The tables were beautifully decorated and filled with all sorts of goodies. We dined on freshly made cranberry-orange scones and fresh fruit and then the kids came in singing and brought even more gifts for us. It was a fun morning. I brought my camera and planned to take a ton of pictures, but of course my battery was completely dead:( I was soooo disappointed, but atleast I got a few with my phone.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful table settings! OH what a treat for the moms. Claire you are just to stinking cute! Aunt Jill loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice treat for Mommy. And Claire looks like she enjoyed herself too. She is just too cute. Happy Mother's Day. Love to all the Jordans.

    ReplyDelete