I have really enjoyed getting back into running. I stopped running last summer during my pregnancy and I really missed it. It has taken me several weeks to get back to where I was last summer physically, but I am so glad to be back. Three weeks ago I did my first 5K since Matthew was born. I participated in 2 during my pregnancy, but they were mostly for fun. I also ran in one this weekend and placed 2nd for my age group! I ran the 8:00 5K with a friend and then our husbands brought the kids and they ran in a FUN RUN at 9:00. We all had a blast and I am thrilled that Emma enjoys running. I hope this continues.
Sara, You and Amanda look great. Tell Amanda I love both of the truffles. Looks like everyone had a great time even the children. It was a hot weekend here. Hope it cools off. Have a great week. Love to all.
Sara, You and Amanda look great. Tell Amanda I love both of the truffles. Looks like everyone had a great time even the children. It was a hot weekend here. Hope it cools off. Have a great week. Love to all.
ReplyDeleteGood Deal! You go Jordan Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete