5/9/11

Mother's Day Tea #2

I was invited to TWO Mother's Day teas this year! How lucky am I???? This is definitely one of the cool things about having two kids in school. :)
The tea in Emma's classroom was great. Emma had several wonderful gifts for me when I arrived. She also had a really cool paper plate bonnet for me to wear. On the top of it she had written: My Mom is the bomb! So funny!
We were also treated to strawberry shortcake, peach tea and a wonderful surprise visit from Emma's teacher! She left the classroom about a month ago because she had her first baby boy. I was so excited to be able to visit with her and see her adorable son. We became pretty close through the year since we were both pregnant with our first son. All the students were really glad to see her too.









1 comment:

  1. Another nice Mother's Day treat for Mommy. Emma looks so grown up. I know she was excited to see her teacher and new baby. Glad Emma has had such a good year. Can't wait to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete