3/12/11

A Wild Weekend

This past weekend was so much fun and so crazy. We had lots on the calendar and Nana Jordan, Granddaddy, and Aunt Jill came to visit. We shopped, went out to eat, made a basketball goal at the Lowe's Build and Grow Clinic, went to the park, etc. On Saturday afternoon the girls also went to a birthday party. Their friend Katie turned 10 and had a really great birthday party at a horse farm. The kids rode horses and an hour and then went to another area for games, cake and present time.
I was probably more excited about this party than the girls were. Emma rode on pony once when she was 2 and Claire had never done it. I was so curious to see how they would do. I just knew that Claire would be too scared to get on a huge horse, but she totally shocked me. She was clearly the youngest girl at the party and she surprised everyone when she hopped right on the horse and rode it like it was nobody's business. I was so proud of that little stinker and she had the time of her life. Emma was also fearless and really enjoyed hanging out with her 'big girl' friends.






2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I had to leave and miss this part of the weekend! Looks like we have ourselves two cowgirls! Love to ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I enjoy all your pictures so much. I check often so I won't miss out on the fun.
    Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete