You can't really see Emma in this picture, but this was half of the graduating class. There were 7 classes and a ton of kids!
Emma is right in the center of this picture.
I had to include this picture. Claire asked if she could take a few pictures and this is what I get: the bald guy in front of us!!!
The principal, Mrs. King, handed out the diplomas.
After the ceremony all the kids and parents met back in the classroom for a graduation party and awards ceremony. Emma got the 'Gummy Bear' award for being the most lovable!
All of the kids got a graduation gift from Mrs. McGuire and Mrs. Conklin.
Looks like everyone had a good time. Love this picture of all of you. I'm ready to go to Jean and Tommy's. You always have so much fun. Hope everyone is having a good start to the Summer.
ReplyDelete