5/5/11

Emma Day

Before Emma's teacher left on maternity leave, she began a really cute daily classroom activity. Each day she chose a student and it was their day. The chosen student gets to stand up in front of the class and they get to teach everyone about themselves. Then the other students take turns asking questions to learn more. Today was 'Emma Day'. She was so excited to get home and show me the poster that they made all about her.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this activity when I was teaching...we also did favorite book and toy...the boys and girls always felt like a million dollars on that day.....I miss this part of the classroom. Emma you are getting to be such a beautiful young lady. Hope you can come to see Aunt Jill really soon! Continue being the great big sister that you are! Aunt Jill loves the Jordan-5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to recognize each child. I know Emma was very excited. She has had such a good year. She is growing up so fast. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Miss you all and can't wait to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete