3/1/11

Matthew is 2 Months Old!

We celebrated Matthew's 2-month birthday with a family trip to Imagine It Museum. Emma and I had been once before, but that was about 3.5 years ago! The girls had such a wonderful time. There is so much to see and do there and they didn't stop playing the entire time we were there. Claire had the best time. We kept losing her because she just kept running from one area to the next. I asked her if she was enjoying herself and she replied "Yes. I want to come here alot, alot, alot"!
Matthew had a more laid back visit. He woke up long enough to eat and take a few pictures, but he mostly slept.












3 comments:

  1. My goodness...he is growing so fast...tell him to slow down until Aunt Jill can see him in person! Glad you guys had a good time....looks like a very interesting place...lots to explore! Hope to see you in a week or so....if everything works out! Love to the Jordan-5 Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat place. So much for my girls to do. Glad you all were able to have a family day. Love seeing Matthew and how he is changing. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a wonderful place, the girls look exhausted. Matthew is growing too fast :)

    It looks like all the Jordans had a fun day.

    I miss you,

    ReplyDelete